Sunday, December 23, 2007

Irresponsible? I won't work for you.

I'm not going to work for this coming week except on Thursday.

Actually, one of them asked me to work tomorrow, but being furious with that guy, I decided to give a straight no to him.

You know someone is irresponsible, when he calls you and ask if you can work the next day, than find a replacement without informing you, leaving you in the lurch.

Sigh, when will people ever learn? And to add that I believe I always have a strong sense of responsibility, when it comes to organising events.


So that leaves me today with no plans to meet up with friends thanks to that guy, so I guess I'm going to finish all my painting homeworks by today and do some research for Studio Project, and that left with Typography and Ergonomics projects.

And no, it's not a blessing in disguise.

No comments: