Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mrs Yap's wedding.

Mrs Yap-Wee Ee Ching, my favourite and best teacher got marred 2 days ago, at the Orchid Country Club.




To be honest, Mrs Yap's wedding is the grandest and most extravagant one that I've ever been to.


Xi Boon, Zi Cai, Feng Wei and I met up before we went to the place. It's a virgin visit for me, and the country club was big!




When we reached the place, there were many directions to how to go to our destinations.






They booked the awesome GRAND BALLROOM!


The stairway to the Grand Ballroom.



The reception outside, and waiters were serving us drinks.


The beautiful Grand Ballroom.

Nice wedding photo! They look so sweet!


One of the most awesome things in her wedding is that she actually had the North Vista Symphonic Band to play for her wedding LIVE, and it blended really well.

When I marry my girlfriend next time, I'll get the whole of Choir to help me!

Here is the video of the opening of Mrs Yap's wedding when the food is served.










I have to mention that the food is unlike other wedding dinners that I've been to, and that's because Mr and Mrs Yap are vegetarians, so it's definitely different.

Anyway, here's the beautiful wedding couple!


White prince and princess.

The second entrance of the couple were cooler, because they managed to get those mini vehicles and use it for their wedding..


Look at where they're standing on.


NICE RIGHT?! All eyes and attention were on them while they pass by.

What a great idea for an entrance.


And here is the traditional Yam-Seng..

Ok, so here are the pictures:

Acting cool.


Xi Boon and I.



The 3 guys.


The people who sat with us; band members..


Jason and I..



Ms Chen, Xi Boon and I..


Mdm Yao, Xi Boon and I..


With Jason, Ms Xu, Ms Chen, Xi Boon, Feng Wei..



Wedding couple and us..



With the beautiful bride.

With the wedding couple!
Ok that's all. Really had a great night. I truly wish Mr and Mrs Yap have fun in their honeymoon, and hope they spend the rest of their lives together happily and blissfully.

No comments: