Monday, November 28, 2005

Appreciation of the Performing Arts.

Days ago, when I was watching the Dawn Of Voices, I was extremely unfortunate to sit beside a disgusting guy. While the choir was singing, he was playing his PSP. For the whole concert and the repertoire that was prepared, he doesn't even listened, and just kept playing his stupid game console. Besides him, I could see other people having bored faces.


Personally, I feel that when someone is performing for you, you SHOULD at least clap for them or look at their performance.


That's why, I always feel that when there is a performance, the place should be filled with people who appreciates it.



The Choir sings and you watch and listen quietly.
The Band plays music and you listen quietly.
The Modern Dancers perform and you watch quietly.
The Chinese Dancers perform and you watch quietly.


Understand, audience?

No comments: