Monday, November 07, 2005

It's MY birthday!

18 years ago, a couple tried making a baby. They finally did it during their honeymoon at USA. 2 years later, on this very day, a baby boy was borned. This boy was named Ho Zhao Lun. When he grew older, his parents enrolled him in baby shows and he won prizes. *ahem*




Agoo goo gooo! Agoo goo goooooo!




LAME. Anyway, it's my birthday today and I celebrated with some of my friends. Unfortunately, many couldn't make it due to some factors; 'O' level Maths, Bridging course, etc. Still, I enjoyed lots today.


I went out with Bao Hui, Low Ris, Han Wen, Sin Wee and Wei Chong in the afternoon. We met at 2pm and went to catch a movie called Doom at Cineleisure. However, due to time constraint thanks to the Bridging Course, plus Low Ris wasn't 16 years old yet, we went to Plaza Singapura instead, to check out other movies. We ended watching a movie called All about love.


I give the movie a rating of 3 out of 5, although it's my first time watching a love show. And I tell you, Charlene Choi was SO CUTE! OH MY GOD! She smiled radiantly, and her voice was so pleasant. The story plot was lame; no spoilers here. The moral of the story: Andy Lau LOVES eating oranges.



After watching the movie, we went to play some arcade and later proceeded on to Marina South. (Yes I know, again!)





A candid shot when we were walking to the bus stop.





We reached there at about 7pm+ and we waited for the others for more than 45 minutes! Since we waited so long, we took some pictures:





The boys.





Me with the lovely couple.





We were bored so we played with the utensils.



Finally, they reached the place and we started placing our orders. There were live crabs and prawns. And we had to chop the crabs. I felt disgusted because when Han Wen was chopping the crabs, the crabs still moved their body parts although they were chopped into half.


It was considered quite dirty but a unique experience.




Han Wen chopping the live crabs with the assistance from Jeremy and me.




Jeremy and me posing for the picture.


Honestly, we took some pictures and some of the people thought we were crazy. But never mind, it's for blog's sake.







Starting to cook the food.



Anyway, I have to note that Daniel kept insulting me innocuously because he said it was my birthday. He injects alot of fun and humour that kept all of us laughing.



After eating, Wei Chong, Han Wen, Sin Wee and me decided to go back home as it was getting late. And we ended up reaching home at around midnight or so. Jeremy, Chong Boon, Jason and Daniel continued playing their games etc.






Here are the group pictures we took:











I would like thank those people who gave me presents and cards. Thanks alot guys!


Also, I would like to wish people who are taking 'O' levels all the very best, especially Joel and Audrey, because they told me they flunked their social studies. Never mind guys, if there's a will, there's a way. I wish you all the best and I expect to hear good news.

A BIG THANK-YOU TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME BIRTHDAY GREETINGS:

  1. JOEL DENG CHONG
  2. Sin Wee
  3. Jeslyn
  4. Shermaine
  5. Yu Wei
  6. Rui Han
  7. Ai Li
  8. Victoria
  9. Yan Tong
  10. Brother
  11. Mom
  12. Dad
  13. Joyce
  14. Hui Xian
  15. Cyn
  16. Joycelyn
  17. Khai Theng
  18. Ying Ying
  19. Long Wen
  20. Ming Rong
  21. Uncle Eric
  22. Mrs Yap
  23. Jeremy
  24. Jason Tan
  25. Justin
  26. Jerry
  27. Jia Yi
  28. Yan Tong
  29. Zi Cai
  30. Wei Chong
  31. Fan Ying
  32. Heng Thye
  33. Han Wen
  34. Chong Boon
  35. Daniel
  36. Mcdonalds (Yes, the staff of Mcdonalds)
  37. Clarence
  38. Bao Hui
  39. Low Ris
  40. Shu Fen
  41. Kai Bin
  42. Serene
  43. Pauline
  44. Jasmine
  45. Gabriel Ang
  46. Gabriel Na
  47. Ji Cai
  48. Derrick
  49. Chin Chong
  50. Adilah
  51. Janna Marican
  52. Maliha
  53. Julianna
  54. Safarina
  55. Nur Haidah
  56. Hui Fen
  57. Elyn
  58. Clarissa
  59. Vincent
  60. Jun Ping
  61. Koon Xian
  62. Xi Boon
  63. Kartikaswari
  64. Jane
  65. Felicia
  66. Joel Lim
  67. Christina Fong
  68. Liang Zhi
  69. Jason Ang
  70. Uncle Johnson
  71. Chu Xiang
  72. Pepsi Cola
  73. Popular Bookshop

*If I did miss any one of your names, please accept my sincere apologies.

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOYCE TOO!

1 comment:

jasn said...

walao...how can you leave out my name?