Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Graduation High Tea and The Dawn Of Voices.

It was one of the best days of my life.


I woke up early to prepare for the Graduation High Tea. We needed to rehearse for some candle-light thing, and needed to be there by 12pm. Getting ready, I met Guan Jie, Janna Marican, Khairina, Julianna, Adilah, and other people.






Gorgeous beauties!








Guan Jie and Khairina!



And we finally reached Furama Hotel. And entered the ballroom.



The ballroom.


Anyway, during the Graduation High Tea, we had nice modern dancers who put up a skit for us, and thoughtful teachers who sang and composed a song for us.


And then, the lucky draw. The most absurd thing about the lucky draw is, AN UMBRELLA. Of all things, an UMBRELLA?! Oh my! Never mind. I didn't win one single prize anyway.




For some competition.



And the food that was provided wasn't exactly nice. Oh well.


But never mind. We took a wholesome load of pictures! I won't be putting all of them here. But I'll choose some. (Way too lazy to photoshop them.)


















Thanks to those to gave me nice compliments!





And now, lets talk about the Dawn Of Voices, a collorabation betwwen Singapore Polytechnic Choir and North Vista Chorale.


It's a weird feeling when you yourself is a performer and watching your juniors performing and having a concert really touches your heart.






The combined choir




They sang quite a number of songs. And I especially love the Olive Tree, Sound of Silence and Masterscat. Very nice effort they put up. They really showed great enthusiasm and confidence on stage.


I'm so proud of you, juniors, you guys did a great work.




I'm way too tired to blog now. It's way past 3.35am and my eyes are trying to close. Hope you guys have a great day.

No comments: