Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Celebrating Jason's birthday!

It's Jason's birthday! Yeah, we were intending to give him a surprise. And we succeeded!





He was shocked that we were celebrating his birthday for him.



And this was the lovely birthday cake that we bought for him!





The cake that we bought for him at Prima Deli.






Jason blowing the candles.





Cutting the birthday cake.




The birthday boy and me.





Anyway, I have to mention that his kind uncle bought satay for us. Very nice people.


After celebrating for him, we went to the basketball court nearby. There, I saw the cockiest person I've ever met in my entire life. He was just a kid, and the words to describe him are: Arrogant, Smart-Aleck, Stubborn and Rude. The ill-bred called Yingying big size when she was trying to defend against him. We had no problem playing the match except the kid. The guy was a soloist. Once he get the ball, he aims to shoot and doesn't shows any teamwork. The dumbest thing about him was that he tried using AND1 skills, and failed miserably, and goes on saying about stupid terms like Superdunk and other stuff. On that point, I felt like giving him one tight slap. This kid is going to get into trouble when he grows up with this disgusting attitude. Ah, but never mind. We won the match anyway.



My apologies for ending this post abruptly but..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!






Stupid Jason, now he can watch NC-16 movies, I'm still 6 days away!

No comments: