Saturday, November 05, 2005

Celebrating Yingying and my birthday!

It was a nice Saturday. It was a group consisting of Yingying, Jia Yi, Yan Tong, Justin, Jerry, Clarence, Liang Zhi, Samantha, Xi Boon, Vincent, Jun Ping and me, celebrating for Yingying and my birthday!




Me and Yingying respectively.




We went took a MRT train to Marina Bay.



And we finally reached Marina Bay.




And we took a bus to Marina South.




Some of us played arcade while some played bowling and pool.




Jun Ping and Vincent playing the game attentively.






Yan Tong and me at the bowling alley.


Oh, you may have seen that both of us wore the same T-Shirt. It was just a COINCIDENCE, yet some of them poked fun and said we were a couple! How infuriating!



Anyway, after playing we went to Chin Huat Live Seafood Steamboat or something at Marina South.







Friends waiting paitently for someone to come and serve us.



After that, we went to collect some raw food and live sea creatures; prawns and crabs. We didn't want the crab because you have to chop it by yourself and none of us knows how to do it. And so we took the prawns instead. The uncle uses a fish net and scooped live prawns for us, stored in a plastic container.





I manage to get a picture of them with the plastic cover out as they could jump out anytime. They were quite pity though, as when we put them into the hot plate, a few jumped and landed on the floor, while half-cooked. Oh my, how scary! While some just landed on the plate with their 'legs' moving very fast, and slowly die and being cooked.


But still, their meat went into our stomachs and it was very fresh too!







Eat and eat and eat!



The photo above reminds me of the last-minute present that a few of my friends bought for me. There was this mute lady who went around using hand gestures to ask people to buy plushies from her. When this mute lady approached us, Justin and Jerry gave the idea of buying it for me. The ridiculously priced $15 was haggled till $10. It was a Nemo. Never mind that it was last-minute present. It's the thought that counts.




Forgotten who took this photo. His hand shook too much. Better use a tripod next time!




And this is some of the photos we took:











Haha, we had great fun today!


Last but not least, thanks for those who gave me testimonial for wishing me a happy birthday in advance!

No comments: