Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The problem with free incoming calls.

Many people nowadays who possess handphone usually have free incoming calls. Generally, people with such plans, use despicable methods. And I get pretty pissed off with it.


Here are 2 that I know of:




1. The SMS Method

The SMS Method is simple. Simply sms the person, typing "CALL ME". And expects the person to do your obligation and call you back.



2. Miss-Call Method

As the name suggests, this method is pretty clever and kinda straightforward. Simple call the person, and while he doesn't pick up the phone yet, press the red button from your handphone. The person will see a 1 miss call. And you will have to call them back.





I get pretty annoyed with these people. It seems that, I have to obliged to them and call them back, to save them money. And sometimes, thanks to free incoming calls, it leads to quarrels. Why? Because they kept asking other people to call them back and if don't, then no conversation.


Unlike these people, I have a friend, named Clarence. Although he used to have free incoming calls plan, he seems to be the one calling them. Then what's the point of using the plan you may ask. Well, personally, I see the plan as this:


You have the plan, and if people calls you, just talk like normal. And if you feel the need to talk to someone, just call him/her.


For goodness sake, if you're using these disgusting methods, excogitate and think. How would you feel if you were the one calling the person with free incoming calls?



And I would like to say this, though its off-topic. It's about birthday presents. Though my birthday is already over, I'm pretty disappointed with some people, because I gave them one, and I expected one, in return. It's going to be 1 month soon, and I hear nothing of them. With that, I reckon no news is empty promises.






No comments: