Friday, November 18, 2005

Going to the Registry of Marriage!

It's my uncle's big day! After today, he will be having a great responsibility; being a husband and having a wife.


We went to the Registry Of Marriage early. He had booked a private suite for the solemnization.




The big day!





Isn't it beautiful?





The wedding couple. Aww...



Okay okay, it's time for the solemnization.




The Marriage Official asking them the usual stuff of solemnization.


And my grandmother, who was so touched, that she cried during the solemnization. Well, which mother doesn't? Seeing her own son getting married, being so successful, isn't every mother's wishes?



My grandmother trying to avoid being snapped that she cried.



After they both said "I agree", it was time to exchange wedding rings!




Uncle Ken slipping the ring to Auntie Sherlene's hand.





And the bride returns the favour!


After exchanging wedding rings, the much-anticipated speech came.



"I HEREBY DECLARE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE"





*MUACKS* Kissing in front of everyone is kinda embarassed. Really.

(When is it going to be my turn?)



The Marriage Certificate.




After the solemnization had finished, we went to his house at Ang Mo Kio.




His 4-room flat at Ang Mo Kio.



Speaking of Uncle Ken, I can tell you that he is a successful guy. He finished education only up till Secondary 4. And now he's a manager earning more than $3000 and having his own house at the age of 27.. And, he had the title of being the youngest manager in Lee Hwa Jewellery. And he doesn't stop there. He's even soaring to great heights and his seniors are going to promote him soon.




Anyway, after visiting his house, we went to a Pearl River Palace Restaurant to had dinner.
(He treats of course!)








And the sumptuous meal starts..



I didn't took many pictures during the dinner because people would think I was crazy.



But here are some pictures that we took today:






My mom, younger brother and me.

In this picture, he's taller than me because I was squatting a little, and that he was wearing basketball shoes! (Not finding excuses. *Shrugs*)




We with cousins (from left) Shermaine and Claudia respectively.



Would like to upload more, but its too late and I'm sleepy.



Anyway, my best wishes to Uncle Ken and his wife Sherlene!

No comments: