Friday, November 11, 2005

New song added.

By the time you read this post, you could have notice music coming out from your speakers. Yeah, I have added a song in my blog. It's from O-Zone and called Dragostea Din Tei. I was crazy about this song because for the past movies I've watched, an advertisement featuring an animated character called Chicken Little was dancing along with this song. It's a very nice song.



Also, I'm looking forward to 18th and 23rd of November.

I'm going to go to the Registry of Marriage (ROM) to witness the process of the registry between my uncle (he's 26.) and his girlfriend at 18th November.


For 23rd November, it's the much-awaited Graduation High Tea and the Choir concert!


Graduation High Tea is the only day where we could meet Normal Academic, Normal Technical and Express students for the one last time before most of them graduate. I will take lots of pictures with the ones I know, be it friends or acquaintances. It will be a very memorable day in my life.


Choir concert! Ah no, it's called the Dawn of Voices. Nice name isn't it? Dawn of Voices is a collaboration of the Singapore Polytechnic Choir and North Vista Secondary School Choir. The concert also happens coincidentally at 23rd November. My peers and I will proceed to Singapore Polytechnic Auditorium once the Graduation High Tea is over. My peers and I, being involved in the performing arts, have been performing for the audience for the past 3 years. Now it's time for us to be the audience for our fellow juniors. North Vista Secondary School Choir's first concert will be a success, and I will remember it for life. North Vista Chorale will strive to be the very best!


I can't wait for these 2 days to happen!

No comments: