Sunday, October 23, 2005

Class 4N2.

From the beginning of Secondary 3, I had a negative impression of Class 4N2. In fact, I abhors the class. Because I did not get to the class I wanted; 4N1. Most of my best friends were there. Besides, I did not get the subject I wanted, which was Additional Mathematics, although I knew I sucked in Maths. In the end, I had to take a subject called Design and Technology.


Now, for the past 1 year and 9 months, my impression of Class 4N2 changed for the better. In fact, I love not all, but most of the students in my class. And my circle of friends expanded tremendously.

Also, I'm thankful that I didn't take Additional Mathematics because my friends said it was extremely difficult and many had to drop the subject.





Recently, our form teacher Miss Chen gave out the class photos that we ordered.

I ordered all 4 of them because some of our classmates are going to retain or going to the Institute of Technical Education (ITE). Besides, it was for memory and sentimental purposes.

Being a student, I felt that our secondary school's naivity of aiming 100% passes for the both classes 4N1 and 4N2 were seemingly impossible.









Class 4N2 with the School Hall as the background.





Class 4N2 with the school as the background.






An informal photo!





Class 4n2 with the special effects. Boy, do we look fat!





The autographs that most of my friends have signed for me.






To be honest, I was browsing at the photos just now. In retrospect, looking at the teachers and students innocuous faces, their funny actions, their glamorous smiles and their strong friendship, really melts my heart while recalling the memories of some of their incorrigible behaviours, their contagious laughter and their loquaciousness. Perhaps this is what make up 4N2.


I see the pictures as the last pictures for a class gathering. I know that some of them will be going to other institutions, or will be retained, or will be working. This is the final memories of Class 4N2'05.


So readers (Especially the 4NAs), treasure your classmates during the bridging course before the 'N' level results are released. 35 (General) pupils in each class. 35 different fates. 35 different destinies. One day, one of us may bite the dust earlier than others. One day, one of us may be a millionaire. We will never know what the future has in store for us. So people, let us treasure our friends, our classmates for the limited quality time that we possess before the results are released.

So please, treasure your friends, treasure them..

No comments: