Thursday, October 13, 2005

The East Coast Park trip.

We went to East Coast Park today because some of our friends organised a barbeque. I didn't understand why they chose East Coast because it is very far from our place and troublesome.


Anyway, we took Bus 119 to a place near Jiayi's house. Then, we took Bus 55 to East Coast Park. And we had to walked for a long distance. Of course, we were bored.





Yingying and Yan Tong took a picture while walking.


And then, we came across Tao Nan School.





Tao Nan School.


And they even had this section, which I was wowed.




East Zone Centre of Excellence for Mathematics. Wow, if you enroll in the school, your Maths grade get A1 is it?



And we finally reached the tunnel which leads us to East Coast Park.





The seemingly long and eternal tunnel.



And finally, we reached East Coast Park!



The fresh and clean air of East Coast Park!



And we proceed to the barbeque pit.





The barbeque pit!





The food!




Again, we played in the sea; only a few of us. The tide was too high and felt it was quite dangerous even though we knew how to swim. No pictures though. Anyway, a belated birthday celebration was celebrated for Jeremy and Ji Cai.





The birthday cake!




The birthday boys; from left: Jeremy, Ji Cai respectively.




Celebrating for the birthday boys!





Cutting the cake. By the way, that's not their hand. It's Derrick's hand. Because it's for the pose only. Haha!




And then, we had the much anticipated move. Guess what is it?




SMASHING THEIR FACES RIGHT INTO THE CAKE!




Poor thing, more pimples will be grown in their faces.






Of course, besides that, we took lots of pictures. 101 pictures to be exact. Here are some of these pictures taken:








Jeremy, Han Wen, Gabriel, Wei Chong, Vincent, Jun Ping, Ji Cai and me (Clockwise)





Gabriel, me, Wei Chong, Ah boon, Derrick, Ji Cai and Ivan. (Clockwise)





Khai Theng and me!





Daphne and me acting cute!







Gabriel, me and Jason!






Jeremy, Jun Ping, Vincent, Ji Cai, Chu Xiang, Jason, Wei Chong, me and Han Wen. (Clockwise)





All in all, everyone of us had great fun. Fun day indeed. However, during the past 3 days, I suffered cuts at my feet and worse of all, my toe nail cracked. Disgusting? Yes. I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow. And I cannot start jogging soon because it needs to be healed.


Anyway, I really hope we could have a gathering like this soon.

No comments: