Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Quick review for 'N' level English and Elective History.

I'll do a short review about these subjects as I'm rushing against time for tomorrow's Maths Paper 1 and Geography Paper.


ENGLISH

I chose Question 3 "Do you think celebrities and sport stars are good role model for young people?". Basically, my answer is no and I gave examples such as Wayne Rooney for his unruly behaviour and David Beckham, who showed obscene hand gesture a few years back. For celebrities, I talked about their sex scandals and love triangles.

The letter writing also kinda easy.

I'm quite satisfied with the performance of my work.


For Paper 2, the Cloze Passage was so easy, I'm pretty much confident that I'll score full marks for it. For the other 2 passages, I felt the answers required alot of thinking and careful attention.


All in all, I believe getting an A1 for me is realistic and highly possible.





ELECTIVE HISTORY

For History, I believe I did pretty well for Source-Based and above average for Structured Essay; I chose Question 3 "The topic about Stalin's policy etc."




I'll blog about the fully on the subjects taken if I had the time.



Tomorrow's an important day for me. Gotta stop here. Wishes everyone all the best.

No comments: