Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'll fully enjoy myself during the holidays.

I'm having Design and Technology 'N' level paper tomorrow. Ah, after tomorrow's paper, I'm a free man for around 8 days.

Then, we will have to start schooling till 18 November. Anyway, I heard a piece of good news. Mr Lim Wee Hing told me that when the markers came to mark our 'N' level project work, namely a folio and an artefact, the markers shown great interest in my work, looking at the sides of my artefact, turning it around to view it more closely. Besides, my artefact has luminous acrylics, which makes it a outer-space-and-future-design kind of feeling. Plus, the ambience in the CosmicWaves@Vista where our folios and artefact is placed and marked at, it certainly is a bonus for me, as the place is filled with outer space objects and other stuff. I can assure you that if you view it personally, you will probably think its nice. But never mind, let my camera do the wonderful job and I'll blog and post it here.


Also, for the next few days, I'll be going out often to enjoy and relax myself. I will blog all about the trips that I went and other stuff. Do check in daily!

Last but not least, I'm intending to lose weight this November-December holidays. I'll be jogging around the blocks in the evening like I used to. I need perseverance and determination like I always do in Mathematics. By then, you may see a brand new James, and my blog's template pictures will be changed! But action speaks louder than words. I will do my best. Yeah. And then, I'll blog about it too!

No comments: