Saturday, October 08, 2005

Personal review of 'N' levels (Another 3 subjects)

I've almost finished all my 'N' level papers. I shall blog about it.



Combined Science

Physics

I felt I did pretty well for Physics. I could do most of the questions except for some. The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) section was not very easy. But still, I felt I could do well for Physics overall.


Chemistry

Personally, this one was above average. The MCQ section was average, and the second paper was quite easy, except for a few questions.




All in all, I felt I could do well for the paper, instead of aiming B3, I may even aim an A2. But still, everything lies with the Cambridge markers.





Mathematics Paper 2


My knees already went weak and I had butterflies in my stomach before I took the paper. I was extremely worried my mind will blank out like it always does during previous exams. Sin Wee was kind enough to give me consoling words and confidence. Zi Cai advised me to relax and tell myself that the paper is easy. I went to the exam hall, and I said a prayer before I did my paper.


I started doing my paper. I could do the first few questions till the bearing question. My mind nearly went blank! I told myself to recap what I learnt. And then, I remembered. Cosine rule and sine rule! I happily wrote down the formulas and did the workings.


Overall, I felt the paper was difficult, although I felt I know how to do some of the questions. I believe I will survive Maths Paper 2 and get maybe around 25-26 marks for the maximum.


No matter what marks/grade I get for my Maths, all I can say is that I've done my best. Deep in my heart, my mind and my soul, I know that I have no regrets. People who pinned high hopes on me, I hope you will feel the same too. This may contradict my previous posts and paragraphs but it's just a thought I want to type down. Once again, I still want to thank these people who guided me through the darkest storms of Mathematics in my life:

Mrs Yap Ee Ching, Wong Zi Cai, Chan Long Wen, Chong Liang Zhi, Clarence Liu, Sin Wee, Jeremy Wong, Jun Ping, Koon Xian, Bao Hui, Adilah, Janna Marican, Serene, Faezah, Pauline, Jasmine, Sharon and other people whom I forgot to mention, sorry.

I always believe in karma. You will get good grades by helping someone. All the best, everyone. Peace, don.


No comments: