Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Pasir Ris trip.

We went to Pasir Ris Park today. We were on the way in the bus when Mrs Yap called and asked me how did I feel about the N level Mathematics paper. She shows concern for me and I appreciates it. Thanks Mrs Yap.


Clarence proposed to walk to Pasir Ris Park from a bus stop. We walked and talked, walked and talked.


Exploring our surroundings.



While we walk, we pick things from the ground!




Anyway, I had a surprise while walking to Pasir Ris Park. I saw Hui Fen, my choir senior, who’s enrolled at Hwa Chong Junior College. It’s been months since I saw her, and she is still as pretty as gorgeous! Oh my! We exchanged a few words and about choir matters. She gave me her number so that I could contact her for the choir concert. Also, she is rich; she lives in a bungalow. Wow! Got the looks and the brain. Perfect!


Jealous friends taking our photo. *blushes*




Clarence lusting for her even after she went back home. Pervert!




There was not much people. We swam in the sea and wrestled, coming out finishing moves like RKO, Chokeslam and Bulldog. We are childish, but we are just relieving our childhood memories.





The blue-but-not-clear sea.





Besides having activities in the sea, we buried Clarence in the sand.




The process on burying his body.






Look at him, smiling so graciously despite being buried. He loves to be buried!



After that, some people went to play football while others fly a kite. Yes, fly a kite. We are still young. We played even after the sun has set. I lost severe weight because there wasn’t any wind, and I had to run around like an idiot to keep the kite up in the sky. It did not last long in the sky. But it lasted long enough to drain my body.




Getting ready to leave Pasir Ris Park after the whole afternoon.



There should be more pictures, but I didn't had the time to load them; the time taken was too long.


I will blog another trip tomorrow; I am going to Sentosa with some of my friends! It is going to be a tiring yet exciting day tomorrow. I will blog about it tomorrow late at night!






No comments: