Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Sentosa trip.

We had lots of fun today in Sentosa. We went as a group; Zi Cai, Liang Zhi, Clarence, Chu Xiang, Vincent, Jerry and me.


We went in the afternoon and boarded the MRT train. After that, we boarded the bus that would bring us to Sentosa.


On the bus to Sentosa!





Welcome to Sentosa!





And we finally stepped into the little island. Of course, we doesn't have money to go to tourist places such as the Underwater World or Dolphin Lagoon.

We went to Siloso Beach! The beach where men lust besides Palawan Beach!




Beautiful sceneries. All taken by me!




And guess what? Humans not only patronize the beach, but peacocks too!




They too, like men, trying to spot babes and lust.



Okay, enough of those. Well, we have lots of fun in the sea, swimming and playing.




Boys will always be boys.



We took some great pictures too!




Chu Xiang with me!






Vincent and me!






Chu Xiang, Vincent and me!






Liang Zhi, Clarence, Jerry and me!





Zi Cai and me!




If you had spotted that the previous photos, the guys were topless and I was the only one who wasn't, it was because due to my size, my chest was bigger than them. Inferior? Yes.


Anyway, we had lots and tons of fun today. Great day yeah! It was a fun but tiring day. And I'm going to East Coast Park tomorrow! I'll blog about it tomorrow night!

No comments: