Saturday, September 17, 2005

Eventful Saturday.

Its Saturday and I had to go to Mrs Teo's chemistry lesson. Well, actually it's complusory. But many ingrates didn't appreciate so they didn't turned up. I learned quite alot of things today. Sometimes I pity Mrs Teo. She always seems to be making a fool of herself when incorrigibile students disrupts the class and she scolds them. Anyway, here's a picture of a typical Saturday chemistry lesson.


















A picture taken during Chemistry lesson.




After attending the lesson, a group of friends and me went to Hougang Mall to have lunch. I was eating tom yam soup. Oh my, its really delicious. The best I've ever eaten so far. Its at the 4th level food court. Go try it.

Yum Yum!



Anyway, after eating, they decided to play basketball. Clarence was telling Vincent and the others about reserved or something. I didn't know what the heck they were talking. Liang Zhi wanted me to go but I refused. In the end, I relented and went.

In the end, when we went there, they were ACTUALLY playing a match with outsiders. At first, I thought we were playing a match together, but I was wrong. Liang Zhi went to Justin's house for a ridiculously long period of time. After that, they started the match, so I was alone with other friends who came, watching the match (3 sets) under the scorching sun. I was intending to leave because I wasn't very interested. However, Yingying said she will return home after the match and asked me to wait. I felt the 3 sets were not time-consuming, so I waited while watching the match.

I wasn't in the best of mood but I watched the basketball match nevertheless. It was very intense. Because both teams were very close to winning the final set of the basketball match. In the end, our team won, thanks to the classical shot from Vincent. That shot destroyed the hopes of the other team of winning. Thus, winning the game. These are 2 pictures of the match:






Basketball players running to the opponent's side, trying to shoot.







Basketball players watching as the guy jumps and tried to shoot using a 3-pointer.




A very intense match indeed. After the match, I wanted to go home. In the end, Yingying said she doesn't want to go home. What the hell? I waited for so long, yet she doesn't want to. I was irate with other happenings too. I took a bus together with Chee Wei, because he wanted to go to Tampines to retrieve back his Nokia phone, as it was faulty.



My mood was much better when my family friend had invited me to go to the neighbourhood to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival. I was kinda happy because it's been quite a while since I celebrated. God, I love candles.. Messing with them and playing with fire. I started to think of childhood memories. My mom and Weiyan's mom was loquaciously talking away. Weiyan's father came down with his dog too. Well, his dog was a pure breed called Schnauzer. They named her Yuki. Here are some pictures:







A picture of my hand stroking Yuki's fur.







Yuki, trying to climb up to my lap. Isn't she cute?
(Forgive me for the bad quality picture.)





Anyway, like I said, we played with candles. It was very fun and kinda time-consuming. These are some pictures:






Burning candles and turning them into wax is a fun thing to do.











Don't mistake them for birthday candles!






Fire fire! Your pants on fire!







Burn candles, burn!







A picture of clustered candles!







Anyway, when we were about to leave which is around midnight, we witnessed a phenomenon. Apparently, the moon was full and bright. And guess what? Our naked eyes witnessed something that is probably clouds surrounding the moon like a ring. It was a perfect round and I had never seen anything like it before. It was certainly astonishing. Unfortunately, I wouldn't take the picture because it wasn't very visible. Besides, my Nokia 6230 camera phone doesn't even have 1 megapixels.. So it wasn't very clear. It was truly a great night.

No comments: