Sunday, September 25, 2005

My thoughts as a Vice-Chairman

I've been a Vice-Chairman since the beginning of 2005. However, I failed as a Vice-Chairman. I do not command respect in my peers, even worse, people even hate me.

Still, I have to describe some students of my class. Recalcitrant. Incorrigible. Let's take a student from my class for example, he repeatedly refused to sit despite many warnings but keep going out from the class. Or others, who went as a group to other classes to disturb people when the teacher is absent. I asked them to went back to class, but they refused and continued what they were doing.

I can't do anything to them. They probably listen to Maliha. But sometimes, Maliha can't stand them. We can't do much anyway.

I doubt the other classes have the same problem as ours.

So please, if you're a student reading this, put yourself in our shoes before you do anything.





Anyway, I intend to make notes of Elective History for 'N' levels for Chapter 1, 2, 4 and 5. However, I wouldn't be liable if anything goes wrong. I will not print for you, but send you in MSN Messenger.

If you need it, just put your comments in this post if I'm away from keyboard. Either that, or you have to ask me in MSN Messenger. Don't nudge please.


*UPDATE*

I may not make notes for Chapter 4 & 5. There's too much to cover. I may or may not make.

My email: Jameslancer@hotmail.com




Oh my, I'm very excited! If I get the device I wants tomorrow, I'll blog ALL about it here. *hints*

No comments: