Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's around 1 week before 'N' level starts. I've been stressed out and very tired. Remedials given by Mrs Yap, Mrs Teo and Longwen. I can't let them down. It's N levels. I can do whatever I want after this period (Well, not really. Because we still have to go for lessons taught for 'O' levels.).


These are the targets that I want to achieve.


English--- A1
Mother Tongue (Chinese)--- A2
Elementary Maths--- C5
Combined Humanities--- A2
Combined Science--- B3
Pure Geography--- A2




Anyway, I will probably not be blogging daily from next week onwards. I really hope I can achieve my targets and hope you will reach yours. With that, I wish the Sec 5NA, Sec 4E and Sec 4NA/NT all the very best in their preliminary exams and 'N' levels. God bless everyone.

No comments: