Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm sick.

It was a bad day for me. I felt so sick. Apparently, my sinus was working up. I had flu and running nose all the time. My eyes felt watery and Miss Chen asked me to go to the General Office to report sick so that I can go home and rest. But I refused, because I know it is just a common illness for me. Besides, I have to get a MC; I didn't knew I had to see a doctor. However, things worsened. I even fell on my way to the classroom. I spent more than 3 gruelling hours in classrooms, trying to concentrate and stay awake. I was on the verge of collapsing.

Also, I had an inflammation in my jaw. When I tried to move my jaw, there were Klick-Klack sounds being made, a sound similar when you break your bones. After school, I went for lunch and I couldn't open my mouth. It was too painful.

As a result, I called my mom to see my family doctor, whose clinic is at Tampines. I just came back and Dr Tan just prescribed some pills and said it wasn't serious.

As I'm writing, I feel groggy and tired. Guess I will have a good rest since I doesn't need to wake up early in the morning. Oh well.

No comments: