Monday, September 12, 2005

Most memorable store ever.

I was eating with my mum and brother at a food court near Boon Keng MRT station and was walking around the area. We chanced upon a departmental store which sold pots and pans and other toiletries and cloths. (No, it's not those departmental store such as Metro or Tangs.) I found this departmental store memorable. Why? Look at these pictures :


The owner rummaging his goods for something that the customer requested.




A clearer view of his goods.




His pots and pans with other stuff.




His cloths and other plastic containers etc.




After looking at the pictures, what words came out of your mind? Untidy? Unorganised? Well personally, this is by far the most messy departmental store that I've ever seen in my life. You can see that his things are lying around, which probably look like a typical storeroom. I can't help by wonder how is he going to find those items he needed for the customer. But then again, how could you blame him? His departmental store was probably around 2-4 times the size of your toilet. There were humongous goods around and the owner was in a foul mood.

I asked him about the situation. He said "I used to have much larger space to put all my goods. However, due to the reconstruction of the building, there were limited space constraint and now, I have too many goods to squeeze into my present shop."

Perhaps it is true. But his departmental store was the only one that was messy while other shops were quite neat and tidy.

No matter what, I feel it's the most memorable and messiest store ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's really messy! Wonder how they put their goods back to the shop. Poor thing....