Sunday, September 11, 2005

Nokia N90

After a few weeks time, it's going to be 1 year since I signed a 2-year plan with M1. I was intending to upgrade to a new handphone, I searched for a suitable Nokia handphone (I love Nokia, it's my fave brand.) that has 2 megapixels and other cool features in the stores because only Sony Ericsson has such a phone. However, it proven to be futile. Then, while I was logging in Friendster, I found an account dedicated to Nokia, and it showed a phone called N90. Serendipity? You bet! I decided to check at Nokia's website and there I found, Nokia N90!

- 2 megapixels, flash, autofocus
- 256k colours, Bluetooth, GPRS
- Mp3 player






There are ALOT more features but I couldn't elaborate it here. For more information check this website :http://www.zfone.com/mobiles/phoneid/11072/nokia-n90

God, I want this phone! Besides having cool features, I needed the 2 Megapixel camera so I doesn't need to buy a camera; I was interested in CoolPix S1. Anyway, I intend to trade in my current N6230 for around $200-$300, and I'll start saving really hard for the camera phone. However, I am oblivious of the price. If you know, can you tell me what's the retail price in Singapore? Thanks alot!

No comments: