Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Thank you.

It's going to be a very busy week for me. I have to do very serious revision before the official 'N' level begins. I'm having tuition from Maths prodigies namely Longwen and Zi Cai. Of course, I have remedials conducted by my fave Maths teacher, Mrs Yap. Me, arguably the weakest person in Sec 4NA, I'm glad that there are altruistic people who sacrificed their precious time for me.


I thank these people who were willing to help me. I express my utmost gratitude and will and always appreciate their pious effort.


I will work hard for my goals; I'm aiming for 5 points. There's only less than 5 days left. What's worrying me most is that I'm having Maths and Geography paper on the same day. I'm afraid I can't cope. But I must believe in myself.


With that, I wish all the Sec 4NA and 4NT all the best for their 'N' levels. For the Sec 4NAs, you must believe that 'N' levels is the most important examination in your teenage life. I hope that will drive you on.

Not forgetting the Sec 4E and Sec 5NA, I wish you all the best in your preliminary examinations.




Stick on to your motto. Persevere and you will succeed.


Good luck.

No comments: