Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I finally realise that money isn't easy to come by.

It's been a week since I started saving, and I've already saved up till $35 or so. I still need weeks or even months to save up till $320 for this is the first time that I wanted to buy something so expensive and have to save money for it. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I expect the price of the camera to plummet maybe a few or tens of dollars.

I did some calculations and realised that since I have $10 for pocket money per day, I would have to save $8 and spend the rest on food. All in all, by the end of October, I would have saved up $267 including the $35 that I've already saved.

Besides, its also killing two birds in one stone. I can save up money while losing weight. (I suppose so.)

I need to be penny-pinch. I have to be thrifty to buy the camera. I doesn't know when is the end-of-year holidays so I guess I gonna borrow some money from my brother.


Anyway, do anyone knows where can I purchase the camera at a low-price? Not second-hand though. Sim Lim Square seems to be the ideal mall. But there's so many shops, I can't possibly go every one that deals with cameras to ask. Any recommendations? It would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: