Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I have said it in my previous posts about buying Canon A400. I did research and asked people in the forum. They said Alan Photo (One is in Sim Lim Square and Funan the IT mall.) was the best. They said they charge reasonable prices and have good service. I asked other shops dealing with Canon A400 and found that their price was much higher. I decided to email Alan Photo. This is what my enquiry and their reply:







(Please click on the picture for better viewing.)


Hmm, kinda reasonable. I decided to buy from Alan Photo. And the good news is, I may be able to get the camera next week! My mom had said she will pay for me first, but will deduct from my pocket money. Great! I'm looking forward to next week. If I were to get my camera by then, I blog all about it!

No comments: