Friday, September 23, 2005

An unpleasant dream. A dream nobody wants.

Yesterday, I had a an unpleasant dream. A nightmare. I dreamt that my younger brother had bitten the dust, or missing. In the dream, I kept weeping and was inconsolable. I kept crying and felt miserable and terrible.

Suddenly, I woke up to dry my tears, then I went back to sleep. When I woke up again, I was very perturbed by the dream. Is this a bad omen? I have never lost any relatives before.

I kept thinking about the dream for the whole morning. I thought what will happen is someone or my brother had met with a mishap? I couldn't afford to lose someone. I guess I cannot take the blow. For now, all I can pray is that it is all a DREAM and it was just me being over-superstitious. Nothing else. Nothing else at all..............