Friday, March 30, 2007

After a vegetarian of over a week..

I forgot how meat tastes like. Seriously, during this 2 weeks I had to fulfilled my promise to God for being a vegetarian. And I didn't know there were many strings attached. Or that's what I think. I promised God to be a vegetarian, and the interpretation was consuming food without meat.

And guess what? People told me I had to eat stalls that caters for fully vegetarians, and some friends who told me that I couldn't eat eggs.


For goodness sake, why are you deciding my diet? I told God that I'm going to be a vegetarian for 2 weeks, and that means no meat to me. And I've been fulfilling it ever since.

By the way, the only food I like was eggs.



ATTENTION:

This applies to close friends, friends and acquaintances. I believe you will see a change in me, especially my attitude. For the past few years, I've always been the target of bullying and teasing. No longer anymore. If anyone smacks me from behind, you might see me lunge at him. If anyone disturbs me, you will be sure it's tit for tat.

I'm right damn serious, especially yesterday's outing to watch a movie, and almost everyone pushed the blame on me for not inviting them, be it jokingly or not. It simply shows that when I keep quiet when I get bullied, people gets more daring. I have to defend myself. No one else will defend for me.

I don't want to ruin any friendship. Please put yourself in my shoes. I just want you guys to stop targeting me. That's all.

If you're asking why there's this sudden change in me, it's because enough is enough, and there is limit to my toleration, and people should know that it's been on for years, not months or days. You must realise that I am not your toy, your puppet or whatsoever. I'm will not be one to be trifled with.

No comments: