Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm not your ordinary blogger.

I realised that I'm very unique, and I don't know if it's for a good cause.

At the age of 17+, I'm already questioning my existence in life, and why life sucks. I'm already thinking how being a human being is hard, and being a modern human being is even harder.

And I believe I'm the only one thinking about these things except my peers.


After reading many of my friends' blogs, I realise I'm the only one talking about these things in my blog once in a while.


I will try to use another template, with the help of my brother.

I will introduce new webpages/categories to the blog once I finish with the template.

Here are a few of them:

Death Note

FAQs

My Life



I will need time to edit and type them out, and hopefully when you've finished reading them, you have reached a certain depth of my thinking, understand me better and most importantly, understand the logic and my point of view.


I know some of you will think that the Death Note category may imply that I will do something foolish like suicide. No. The reason why I introduce the Death Note category will be told once I finished them up. I would like to think that my maturity is faster than the age of a 17+ year-old.


So there you are, I'm James. And I'm not your ordinary blogger.

No comments: