Thursday, March 08, 2007

A dark day.

I'm mentally unstable. I'm feeling depressed, stress, confused, dilemma and worried. And I'm down with flu and a terrible headache. Will go and see a doctor.

And no, I will not choose Junior College anymore. One shocking thing was that Serangoon Junior College was going intending to give a 3-day bridging course to summarise the chapters of the first 3 months which should have been learnt.

It gives me unstability, because I have to catch up alot, and that I'm a slow learner.


I don't wish to blog anymore but think will blog tomorrow. I'm on the verge of breaking down.

There are way too many factors that contributed to my mental unstability.


I went to Serangoon Junior College for the first day of orientation. My group students were nice and friendly but the teachers there did not give me a good impression. None at all. Plus the OGL (student leaders for the orientation) wasn't really fulfilling my request when I asked when can I appeal. In the end, I didn't get to appeal at all today, while the other students who wished to appeal managed to left.


I really need a counsellor. I want to scream and shout. HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I just can't do it. And sometimes it makes me want to cry.
God, can you hear me crying?
God, can you help me tide this over?

No comments: