Saturday, March 24, 2007

Choir, I'm proud of you.

After the visit to North Vista Secondary School to see my beloved choir with Felicia, I'm really proud of them.

They were singing their set piece and chosen pieces for the Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) competition. They were of Silver standard, and they're aiming for a Gold. I have to say this batch's calibre were better than ours, and they really sang well. The pitch, the tune were pretty good and most importantly, I felt they really sang with gusto.

And among the 3 pieces, 2 of them sounded really nice. I really like the arrangement of the pieces.

And choir, I really believed all of you will soar like eagles and falcons, just like what Mr Francis Liew said. Shine your light for all to see. And most importantly, shine your brightest light on SYF day itself, impress the 7 judges AND DO YOUR BEST.

Hopefully, if my schedule permits, I hope to go down and support all of you. All the best!

No comments: