Thursday, March 08, 2007

Many happenings today.

Many things happened today.

I guess I was defiant in some ways, and some things I did today were first-times, both postitive and negative.

I don't feel like talking it now, and I will only blog next tuesday; after my JAE appeal results are released.


I'm praying very very hard to get into a polytechnic course.


And for now, here are my 3 choices for the appeal:


1st choice: Visual Communications (Nanyang Polytechnic)
2nd choice: Space and Interior Design (Nanyang Polytechnic)
3rd choice: Interactive Media Design (Temasek Polytechnic)


All are design courses. And I'm left with no choice. God, please guide me through this one.


JC life is horrible for me.


I'm praying that I will not be affected during this weekend's diving trip to Malaysia. I want to fully enjoy myself and hope everything will go on smoothly.



Will not blog till next week.



One thing I've learnt today: Different teachers in different schools/institutions have different mentality and attitude.

No comments: