Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Helping out at Fishermenscuba.

I was intending to blog about the scuba diving trip, but this one happened today, so I thought I just blog it first.







I just returned and I'm feeling really tired and before I start to blog, I'm would like to thank all of those who showed their care and concern over me. Thank you very much, and most importantly, a special thanks to Mr David Chin.







Okay, Alex from Fishermenscuba asked me if I could come over today to help out with the course called Discover Scuba. I said yes, and I met up with 2 other friends. I wasn't exactly sure of what we're supposed to do, until I learnt that we were instructors to some secondary school students, and that secondary school is Yishun Town Secondary School.








But I was mainly the cameraman. And my job was to take photos of the event, and to help out whenever is necessary.











Preparing the tanks for the students.









The students finally arrived, and Alex introduced the sport of Scuba Diving.















Looking very excited!

















Nice formation right?
























Strolling in..























Michael and Mario were the main instructors for diving.









Speaking to them, giving instructions.













Testing scuba equipment, in this case, a regulator.








Demonstrations.







Teaching again..







I really hope that they enjoy scuba diving during today's session. And I wish them all the best.






All the best Yishun Town Secondary! Hope you like today's session!

No comments: