Saturday, March 31, 2007

Acting at Nanyang Polytechnic, with a very beautiful and gorgeous girl.

Okay, the pictures finally arrived, and I can finally blog this wonderful event.


It happened a few weeks ago, when Jeremy and I went to Nanyang Polytechnic to appeal etc, we were approached by 2 3rd-year-students who are in the Film and Media. We had to act at the Polytechnic's compound, for their projects.

The story was simple: The girl went to contact another guy, betraying his boyfriend. In the end, the girl decided to leave the boyfriend to be with the guy.


The girl= I don't have her name but I decided to call her Jennifer here.
The another guy= Jeremy.
The boyfriend= Me. (I know some of you would start laughing by now.)

The girl involved is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and when we were acting during the scenes, I was COMPLETELY smitten by her.


Her beautiful lips, her electrocuting eyes, her hour-glass figure and her intelligence. (She scored like 11 for L1R4 and 15 for L1r5 I think.)


I'm sure you will be thinking whether is she that perfect. Yes. And I have pictorial evidence to show:





I'm infatuated with her.






Look at my eyes. As you can see, Jennifer realised she has electrocuted me, but she couldn't help it.






The couple, unfortunately it isn't real. *Sniffs*



I am really totally infatuated with her. Oh well..



I will try my best to complete the story with the pictures (with Jeremy in it):





The backview of the lovely couple.




(By the way, I know we don't look compatible here, but when you really like someone, you don't really care right?)




Jennifer is secretly meeting Jeremy.









Exchange numbers and secretly contact each other.







I was watching behind their back.





Got together, yet she messaged Jeremy behind my back.







Talked a while..




Decides to break up with me.



And she left..


And it's THE END.
Sigh, I don't think I can meet this girl. She's not from Nanyang Polytechnic; she's enrolled into Temasek Polytechnic's Retail and Hospitality Management. Aw.. if you're reading this, I hope we can be friends. :)
I suddenly realise today was April Fool's Day when some of my friends played a stupid prank call on me.
Sigh, I am suffering terrible pain from my jaw when I start to chew or bite. I'm going to see the dentist tomorrow. Hopefully, it will not be something serious.

No comments: