Wednesday, August 15, 2007

2 months break.

Yay, finally a 2 months holiday break! It is definitely a well-deserved break, because the mounting assignments have brought to an end.

I'm the only one that has the privilege of having 2 months break, because I'm in the School of Design, and they don't have exams! My friends are having study breaks and mugging for exams. All the best guys!


It's time to do some soul-searching, and I need to work! I haven't found a job yet, and it's getting kinda desperate. I have like 9 weeks of holidays! I NEED MONEY! And I wanna go diving!



Anyway, I'm going to talk about my class. So far, I think VC0701 has been really great. Generally, people are friendly, and they like to laugh etc! Unity isn't there yet for the whole class, but I'm sure as time passes, we'll know each other better!


I guess I'm going to meet some of them soon, while others will be 2 months. I really hope that the few months with VC0701, I didn't offend anyone. :)



VC0701- with an awesome lecturer, Mr Ransome Chua.




See you guys in 2 months time.

No comments: