Friday, August 10, 2007

Criticism.

I had such an unpleasant day today, but luckily I was calm enough to talk to the lecturer.

She saw one of my artpiece and asked if anyone helped me, and thought some relatives helped me. I gave her my mum's number if she don't believed it.

She then compare my paintings with others. (Of course mine sucked)

She then proceed to say I'm the lowest in class. (Though currently I'm not)

She continue to say I didn't put in enough effort etc..



My brain sensed utter absurdity in every single point she mentioned, and I could rebutt so many points, but I don't want to. I think she's a nice lady, but I just going to say this:


I don't really care whether you think I put in enough effort in my assignments or not. I have done my best, and I can answer that to my soul, my body, my hands; simply myself. But by questioning the integrity of my work, I believe, is showing disrespect, humiliation and insult to me.



Bah, don't wanna go any further.



I went to Suntec City today, and I went to the area in the middle of the Fountain of Wealth. I felt better and happier after that.





Missing the sea...........
I know I've been ranting alot in my posts recently. I shouldn't have, because everyone has their own problems. Perhaps others have even more than me.
Someone guide me through please..

No comments: