Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The show must go on.

Great, the lecturer which I have complained about in my previous posts (No, I'm not picking on him.) decided to cancel and postpone the class today because 1/2 of the class were absent.

I seriously don't understand why he must cancel the class. Some of us made the effort to come early to school for his lesson, and it's not as if no one turned up for his class.

I abhors this kind of reason, probably because I was a performer before. Allow me to give you an analogy. If a concert/movie/event is scheduled on a certain date, it must go on no matter how many people there are. Similarly, the class must go on even if there are only a few of us.
I think it makes alot of sense.

(I suddenly remember how my chemistry teacher Mrs Corinne Teo could even teach with only 1 student in the class when people didn't turn up for her remedial.)


I shall lament further.


I CANNOT VISIT MY BELOVED SECONDARY SCHOOL ON NATIONAL DAY EVE!

I've got a test tomorrow, but it lasts till only 10.30. But the lecturer's lesson (Yes yes, it's the one above.) pushed the whole time from 10.30am to 4pm tomorrow!

But thankfully, it's the last lesson we have with him, before the assessment day next tueday.


Still, drawing and rendering will still haunt me, and the thought of it makes me cringe like a slimeyball.

No comments: