Monday, August 13, 2007

Hungry Ghost Festival.

Yeah yeah, I'm blogging in the middle of the night, and the Hungry Ghost Festival is here, where the gates of Hell are opened, and ghosts roam freely around Earth for 1 month.

I really have this phobia of ghosts. Everytime I reach home at night, I would see if there is anybody near the stairs or something.


Just now, I had just finish another piece of assignment, which I was drawing myself. I was listening to the radio through my earpiece, as everyone has slept except me. The DJ then talk about ghost stories. I still don't know why I was so glued to it, and the more I listened, the more afraid I got.

I was so afraid that I thought the portrait of myself look straight back at me, and I thought it looked really scary.

Speaking of which, I think I really cannot draw my own face. It constantly reminds me of my scars, and the uglyness of my face. Guess low self-esteem will not leave me anytime sooner.


Anyway, ghosts are all around, so I think it's best not to loiter out too late, and remember this.


NEVER turn back if you hear someone calling your name in the middle of the night outside.

No comments: