Saturday, August 18, 2007

Job..

Ok, I've managed to find a job, and shall be working till the end of September, before I fully enjoy my 2 weeks, and then the 2nd semester starts.


Before I continue, I wanna thank Chee Wei, Han Wen, Edmond and Zi Cai (Justin) for their help.

Ah, I was going out with Jeremy a few days ago, when he said something which struck me.

The topic Want vs Need.


You see, Want is something that you would like to have, and that it is not necessary for you to have it. Need is something that you need to have, in order to survival.


I need to earn money. As much as possible. So after I earn money, where should I spend the money? After giving my parents some money, I'm left the money which I can choose to spend.
Therefore, with the Want vs Need, I've decided to compile a list.


MUST-PAY LIST (No. according to importance)

1.Pay $132 for my Accutane pills.
2. Scuba Diving.


WANT LIST (No. according to desire)

1. Digital Camera
2. Scuba Equipment
3. A watch
3. Shoes
4. Clothes



Unlike other people who yearns for a Playstation Portable (PSP), I prefer to spend the money on scuba diving. I think I'm going to be hooked on PSP if I really buy it.

List might change anytime.


Something is weighing heavily on my mind, and that is to maintain a good relationship with the full-time employees in the job. I just wish everything will be smooth, and that the people (except my friends working there) will be as good as the people I met in Avida Logistics, though that seem kinda impossible.


Hmmmm...

No comments: