Sunday, August 05, 2007

Concentrate on others.

I think it's high time I stop worrying about the stupid 12 portraits and do my other important work.


Damn it, I'm not in the right frame of mind, and to make matters worse, my beloved congo tetras and flying fox (these are fishes) died. I still cannot figure out how they die. Some have been months while the flying fox has been with me for more than 1 year.

Sigh.. I think they're probably in their own heaven..



On a different note, I sometimes wish I have a girlfriend, but I guess I'm feeling way too low about myself. A friend of mine named Wei Qi had a surprise (actually a group of us had a surprise) when her boyfriend suddenly appeared with a bouquet of flowers and presented it to her for their anniversary. IT'S SO ROMANTIC!

I also want to do some romantic things for my girlfriend too! I wanna bring her to an island like Pulau Dayang where we watch the starry night in awe together. Or propose to her in Maldives underwater where the fishes, crustaceans and turtles be our witnesses! Then, we'll use a heart-shaped surface marker buoy (if there's any) to mark our everlasting love!



Guess day-dreaming is up. Back to my relentless assignments..

When will I be breaking free?

No comments: