Friday, August 03, 2007

Hanging in the balance.

My mood has improved slightly better, but the assignments aren't.

Next week will be the most hectic week of my polytechnic life. I've got 2 tests, and 4 assignments to hand up. The following week will be assessment day and another test, before the approximately 2 months holiday-break kicks in.



The only consolation I got from being so depressed, stressed and sad is that I got a distinction apart from Marilyn for my 1.5k report on an art painting, according to Mr Ransome Chua.


Speaking of him, I think he's a really great lecturer. He told me if I had any problems, I could find him.


I think I should treasure everyone. I've got great friends, family and even lecturers which I can talk to.



On an irrelevant note, I thought I look like a retard in the following photos:
P.S: Angie, I promise to draw you a Doraemon once the school is over okay?

No comments: