Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The quest for job.

Ever since the holidays, my quest for a retail job kept delaying and delaying. My friends tried to help, but to not much avail.

I got really irritated as each day passes, because it means money. I'm not blaming anyone, but one person really irked me is the guy from Philips. I sent him a message and he didn't even reply. Terribly incompetent.


I really hope to gain some experience through this job, and that everything will be well. It's my first job experience, and I will be working till the end of September, in which I will quit after that, to pursue my 2nd semester.

I'm still thinking really hard if I should buy a digital camera, which will set me aside with a maximum of $700.

I was speaking to a fellow dive buddy yesterday, and HOW MUCH I WISH TO GO DIVING AGAIN!


Sigh..I want to earn and save more money for weekend dive trips after the holidays.


I will be missing calligraphy classes which is held every Tuesday, and I feel kinda guilty not attending it. It's a new skill, though I'm not really interested in learning it, I hope it don't affect much on our later projects..


I miss everyone..

No comments: