Sunday, August 19, 2007

10 weirdest things about me.

Okay, I've been tagged before by Lynette to do a quiz, about 6 weirdest things about me. It seems that I've been tagged by 3 people recently to do this quiz again; Shirley, Khai Theng and Zi Cai (Justin).

Here is the post which I did about the 6 weirdest things about me.

However, this quiz has its brief changed, to 10 weirdest things about me. I'm going to type about the 10 weirdest things, but I am not going to tag anyone. Wonder if anyone is interested:


NEW 10 WEIRDEST THINGS OR LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I like to take food all at one go and consume them, rather than taking a piece one at a time and eat it.
2. I like to sing in the bathroom. REAL LOUD.
3. I like to look in the mirror, and try to pose a muscular look.
4. I prefer to study all by myself during the night.
5. I like scuba diving, but I have a fear of deep sea water.
6. Girls with long hair always catch my attention first.
7. I'm a scaredy-cat, with no guts.
8. I sometimes like to bite my lips when I pose for a picture.
9. I'm someone who can forgive, but might not forget.
10. The most important thing that must be with me 24/7 is my N70 phone.


Yeah that's all about it. I think you people won't find them astonishing though.

No comments: