Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Doggies!

I haven been updating lately, and that's because I'm working.


I have a phobia of feeling extremely dirty when touching dogs' fur or skin, and I would wash my hand whenever I touch my relatives' dogs.




But still, I think I would like to have one!



The first dog I liked was Jack Russel.













And then I like Dalmatians, after watching the Disney movie, Dalmations 101.









But now I start to like white furry dogs! (I know it sounds contradicting to my phobia!)



I start to like Eskimo dogs, because they're awesome and look great!











They're so nice!




I think I like dogs better, though it still cannot be on par with my interests with fishkeeping!



Oh and I would like to wish Liang Zhi a very happy 18th birthday!

No comments: